Advances in technology now enable us to breed dogs from any two parts of the world. Our doctors are trained in these services and can provide assistance with canine ovulation timing, semen evaluation, artificial and chilled semen insemination, frozen semen implants, shipping chilled semen and C-Sections. Dr. Esmond has been involved in some capacity with the breeding and showing of AKC registered dogs for the last 40 years. His affiliation with Zoetis led him to establish the Canine Semen Freezing Center at JRPH in 1997. Dr. Esmond is currently employed by Zoetis as their reproductive technical consultant and the national trainer for all new semen freezing centers where he teachers Trans Cervical Insemination breeding techniques. JRPH is one of the top Zoetis freeze centers in the US.
- OFA (Hips, Elbows, Thyroid, Cardiac, Patellas, Sebaceous Adentitis, Tracheal Hypoplasia)
- In-house Progesterone Testing
- Precise Ovulation Timing
- Natural Breeding
- Vaginoscopy & Uterine Cultures
- Transcervical AIs and Vaginal AIs
- Surgical Inseminations
- Ultrasound (Pregnancy & Fetal Monitoring)
- After Hours C-Sections for Clients
- Management of Post-Partum Disorders (Eclampsia, Metritis, SIPS, Mastitis, etc.)
- Semen Collection & Analysis
- Collection & Shipment for Fresh Chilled Semen
- Semen Freezing & Short-Term Storage
- Infertility Diagnosis
Please contact us if you would like additional information or have questions regarding the canine reproduction services offered.